Voxtree and Kim Emson Animates are looking for companies to try out a new form of online marketing video using stop-motion animation. Forget cheap-looking computer graphics – stop-motion movies are making a comeback and this is your chance to have one made for your company at a fraction of the normal price.
Since this is a trial project, we are looking for companies to invest a small amount of time and money to help us produce an animation that says something about your brand. In return, you’ll get a professionally produced video that you are free to use as part of your marketing strategy, whether online or at corporate events.
What we’re looking for:
- A medium to large sized business that values creativity in their marketing strategy.
- Small investment to cover costs of production. This will be greatly reduced, as most professionals involved will be offering services pro bono.
- Company representative/s able to fully commit to the project by giving time for consultation and feedback when necessary.
What you get:
- A unique and eye-catching video animation (30 – 60 secs) that can be used for both online and offline brand marketing.
- The services of industry-standard professionals at a fraction of the normal price.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a new trend in online video marketing.